The Ochil Hills: Landscape, Wildlife, Heritage, Walks Paperback – 1 May 1994
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This introduction/guide gives basic information on the range of naturalist and historical characteristics of the Ochil Hills. It is intended to supplement the publications already available on the area. The book also includes poetry from the area.
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Fitness & Exercise > Walking
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Scotland
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Fishing, Birdwatching & Other Outdoor Pursuits > Active Pursuits > Walking, Hiking & Trekking
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > United Kingdom > Regions > Scotland