- Get 3 of 3 for £20 for £20.00 offered by Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
- Also check our best rated 3D Blu Ray Movie reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
Ocean Wonderland - (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray)  [Region Free]
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Originally presented in IMAX 3D theatres.
Hold your breath and plunge into this unique, larger than life diving experience.
Presented by Jean-Michel Cousteau, Ocean Wonderland 3D takes you on a stunning visual and sensorial diving adventure beneath the waves to the pulsating heart of the oceans: the coral reefs. Join your friendly host Aris the turtle and enter this magical and beautiful, yet endangered and fragile world, from Australia’s Great Barrier Reef to the Bahamas. Discover the vast bio-diversity thriving there and the crucial role played by coral reefs within the marine ecosystem by providing a habitat and food for a wide variety of fish species, and maintaining the well-being of our planet.
To watch the 3D version of this movie, you need: Full HD 3D TV + Blu-ray 3D player + compatible glasses. This disc also includes the 2D version, playable on all Blu-ray players.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
It's nice 3D movie. I would not say it will be one of my favourites but still worth watching.
Fish is coming out of the screen - is nice, and corals are wonderful.
It also depends on what 3D TV you've got and glasses.
People rate this movie according to how their TVs reproduce 3D effects. Expensive and new 3D TVs do it well and cheap ones - not.
Overall it's nice film and I will definitely watch it again some time.
I was amazed at how the whole scene leapt out of the TV screen, as I had been told that it was more a case of the depth behind the screen. But with this, a lot of the action is in front of the screen - the nature of the material enhances this with the feeling of being surrounded by water.
The coral is presented in incredible detail and the experience of seeing fish hidden amongst tendrils was enhanced by the 3D depth. This just wouldn't have been the same in 2D. Some may see 3D as a gimmick, but in presentations like this, it really makes a difference.
As other have said this is too short and you want more - but it is also the ideal introduction to 3D - a demonstration of what it can do. In that context, its length is ideal and means you can make sure you take a break, as the experience is so immersive, you can forget where you are!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category