- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
The Ocean: Collective Oblivion [DVD] 
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£16.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Collection of performance footage from three live concerts given by heavy metal band The Ocean. Featuring 21 song performances, tour documentaries and a history of the band as told by the members, this film compiles some of The Ocean's biggest concerts throughout their career and the world.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
My only complaint is that I would have loved to hear full samples from each of the albums they discussed throughout the history. There's a very long section discussion the various vocalists, vocal styles, musical styles, and such, but then they didn't play clips for each. A lot of the music clips were actually instrumental only, so it was difficult to understand why or how one vocalist was better or different than another.
I also would have loved if they waited to put this out until after the release of Pelagial since that's my favorite album by far. I would have been great to get some live clips of them playing the new material.
The live footage is mind-blowing. Hours upon hours of top-notch performances with stellar audio to boot. This set is more than I ever could've anticipated. In classic Staps fashion, the packaging is incredible, and the content is even better.
Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic. IF YOU ARE A FAN OF THIS BAND, DON'T PASS ON THIS.
The only cons I can mention is that there's no way to lock up the first and second DVD, so they'll fall if you don't open it with caution.