- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Occult Detective Quarterly #4 Paperback – 9 May 2018
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- How might you investigate a scenario wherein a number of towns as well as some of your memories have disappeared, and the only link is various appearances of a folk music group?
- What could be behind the disappearance of a number of ventriloquist dummies?
- A disembodied, malleable human face seems to be working its way across France. Who you gonna call?
- Does having Druidic blood flowing through your veins give you the ability to track down a missing person and deal with a creature of legend?
These are only a few of the puzzles put forth in the current issue of Occult Detective Quarterly. If you are a bit bored with conventional detectives, perhaps it is time to sprinkle a bit of fairy dust in your Calabash, trade in the deerstalker for a cloak of invisibility, and take a walk on the night side.
(My only problem this time around was the lack of articles - which to me were highlights of the previous issues - I only hope they return in ODQ #5.)