Obstetrics for Anaesthetists Paperback – 6 Mar 2008
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'The aim of this book is to provide a core understanding of obstetrics relevant to anaesthetic practice … this is accomplished with clarity and great readability. A pocket-sized paperback, this is a concise manual of obstetric terminology and procedures with implications for anaesthesia. It will be of value not only to anaesthetists but to a wider audience including obstetric trainees and midwives … It is easy to read, provides essential basic obstetric information and is a useful quick reference handbook.' International Journal of Obstetric Anaesthesia
The care of complicated pregnancies and labour is provided by a multi-disciplinary team consisting of midwives, obstetricians and anaesthetists. Obstetrics for Anaesthetists has been written to provide anaesthetists with basic information and background on obstetric practice, thus facilitating clearer communication between members of the team.See all Product description
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Nursing > Anaesthesia
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Anaesthetics
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Research & Equipment
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Accident & Emergency Medicine > Intensive Care
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Research & Equipment
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Anaesthetics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Gynaecology & Obstetrics