Observing the Caldwell Objects Paperback – 15 Mar 2000
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
... it should bring the Caldwell Catalogue the attention it deserves amongst deep-sky aficionados. -- The Observatory, Vol. 120, Issue 1158, 2000
This is an excellent observer's handbook. -- Irish Astronomical Journal, Vol. 27, Issue 2, 2000
Top customer reviews
There's a black and white photo, a finder chart and good descriptions for every Caldwell object.
It's a good book to have, especially if you've seen most of the Messier objects.
However about a third of the 109 Caldwell objects are southern hemisphere objects and can't be seen from the UK.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Astronomy & Cosmology > Astronomy > Star Gazing
- Books > Science & Nature > Astronomy & Cosmology > Cosmology
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Aeronautics & Aerospace
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Applied Physics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Astronomy & Cosmology > Astronomy
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Physics