- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: University Of Minnesota Press; First English language edition edition (15 Nov. 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0816635676
- ISBN-13: 978-0816635672
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 1 x 20.3 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,293,648 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Oblivion Paperback – 15 Nov 2004
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Tahar Djaout (1954-93) was an Algerian novelist, poet, and journalist, and the author of twelve books, including "Les vigiles," winner of the Prix Mediterranee. An outspoken critic of the extremism stirring his nation, he was assassinated by an Islamic fundamentalist group. The manuscript of this novel was found among his papers after his death. Marjolijn de Jager teaches Dutch and French language and translation at New York University. Wole Soyinka is the winner of the Nobel Prize in Literature and the author of more than thirty books. Alek Baylee Toumi is an associate professor of French and Francophone studies at the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point and the author of the play "Madah-Sartre," available in a Bison Books edition.
Young is professor of Judaic and Near Eastern studies at the University of Massachusetts. --This text refers to the Hardcover edition.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Cognition & Cognitive Psychology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Academic Philosophy
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Social & Cultural
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Cultural Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology