- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Object Lessons: Lessons Learned in Object-Oriented Development Projects (SIGS: Advances in Object Technology) Paperback – 21 Aug 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers also shopped for
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'If you are looking for a book to set you on the road to understanding the object-oriented programming experience, Object Lessons is the one to read.' EEE Software
This book was written specifically for technical managers, project leaders, and applications programmers facing decisions about the design and management of large-scale commercial object-oriented software. Filled with suggestions for large-scale commercial software projects, this guidebook reveals 'trade secrets' and shows how to put theory into practice, all with an emphasis on minimizing risk and maximizing return.See all Product description
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|