- Looking for a stoller or buggy for your little one? Check out our selection of strollers & buggies eligible for Free UK Delivery in the Pushchairs & Accessories Store. Browse now. Free delivery details and conditions.
- Looking for a new pushchair for your little one? Check out our selection of pushchairs and strollers eligible for Free UK Delivery in the Pushchairs & Prams Store. Browse now. Free delivery details and conditions.
- Need help choosing a pushchair? Read our Pushchair Buying Guide to understand the different models available and which features will suit your needs.
Obaby Atlas V2 Stroller & Footmuff (Little Sailor)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Suitable from birth to a maximum weight of 15kg
- Extra wide multi position seat unit with full from birth lie back
- Optional Obaby 0+ car seat with adaptors & Isofix base
- Matching shoulder pads, head hugger, footmuff & raincover included
- Large detachable hood with parent window & storage pocket
- Free Obaby 5 year guarantee to UK and Ireland
Join Amazon Prime and save £15 when you spend £60 in our Baby Store*, compliments of Amazon Family
Amazon Prime offers exclusive benefits, is easy to join and comes with a 30-day free trial period for new members. To redeem this offer join Amazon Prime, then add at least £60 worth of baby products (excludes nappies) to your basket and enter promotional code 'BABYGC16'. Discount applies at checkout and Offer ends December 31, 2016. Offer only applies to Qualifying Items purchased and dispatched from Amazon.co.uk at the website www.amazon.co.uk. It does not apply to purchases made from third-party sellers at Amazon.co.uk’s Marketplace platform. The Qualified Promotions Terms & Conditions and Promotional Code and Promotional Credit Terms & Conditions apply. Join Amazon Prime now
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The Atlas V2 has been awarded the Mother & Baby Bronze Award 2012/2013 in the Lightweight Stroller category.
Obaby is proud of the accolade of Mother & Baby Bronze Award 2012/2013, for its’ Atlas V2, in the Lightweight Stroller Category. The award winning Atlas V2 now features an ultra lightweight aluminium chassis, an improved anti-trap hinge to protect little fingers, an easy fold lock & a larger hood for further coverage. The new extra wide seat unit, 3cm wider than others on the market, provides the option of turning the stroller in to a travel system, with the Obaby 0+ car seat.
Joining the Atlas V2 range are the equally stylish Little Cutie and Little Sailor designs, which are sure to make a statement and help you stand out from the crowd. This stroller boasts the principle qualities of the Atlas V2, comprising of a suitable from birth full lie back multi position seat unit, large sporty wheels & enhanced suspension, for a comfortable ride over all terrains. For those sunny days the longer hood, with parent viewing window & storage pocket, now provides further protection for little ones. Whilst when the weather is unfavourable the matching PVC raincover keeps baby dry.
With coordinating shoulder pads, head hugger & included footmuff, baby is bound to feel cosy & snug. The adjustable calf support & 5 point safety harness, allow baby’s wellbeing to be secured throughout life’s journeys. Meanwhile parents can benefit from an enjoyable stroll with the padded ergonomic handles, & when folding away for compact storage can profit from the attached convenient carry handle. With wipe clean seat fabrics the stroller can be kept looking its best. The possibilities of this stroller are endless.
1 x chassis
1 x footmuff
1 x head hugger
1 x set of shoulder pads
1 x raincover
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
It's a good pram if you don't have to use it everyday, live in a nice flat area and just want a pretty pushchair
As a light weight pram for occasional use (should you need a light weight stroller)whilst it's on a good offer price id say it's worth getting but full price for every day use, don't bother.
It's only redeeming feature is the foot mug, which I've shoved on my old pushchair from my travel system. Why I ever bothered to get a stroller is beyond me!
Would definitely recommend 100%.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really good pushchair had lots of comments about it! People always say my son looks comfy!
Easy to put up and down, stylish, easy to lay baby flat
Nice raincover and... Read more
This buggy is lovely very cute but still very boyish. It's very comfortable for my 8 month old.Published 8 months ago by kat1980