on 25 October 2016
Gorgeous, nutty, sweet but not sickly scent (to me it smells like honey and almond yoghurt so if that doesn't appeal to you I'd avoid!) and massive size so will last a long time. Leaves hair nice, soft and manageable. I have difficult curls that are prone to frizz and this really smoothes and nourishes them.
on 22 September 2017
ARoma Heaven!
This has to be the first time I've ever been able to smell my own hair lol
My children love this and have requested we purchase plenty so we never run out!

On my own colored hair I find it still a tad tangled....
On Virgin hair Perfect!.....
Well worth the price
on 6 May 2016
The old formula which was in turquoise bottles (you can see images in google search) was much better than this new formula which is drying and I find it hard to comb through. I called Tigi they said they did change the formula, I don't know why they did this when the old formula was so good. It still smells nice though.
on 22 February 2015
I've got naturally curly dry hair so need a lot of products to stop it frizzing! Since using this shampoo & conditioner my hair is much more manageable so I can use less of my other products. One thing-as this shampoo & conditioner is very rich, it's worth using a cleansing shampoo every week to stop a build up on your hair.
on 14 July 2016
Love this item, leaves your hair smelling devine, and silky soft I have quite frizzy thick hair and find it quite difficult to get a shampoo that agrees with me, but this item was just perfect tames the frizz, and also leaves it smelling gorgeous, definitely a product iwill be using for future reference, not overly prices either as the bottles are huge salon sizes so they last weeks,
on 1 September 2016
Excellent product and a good price for this set it does look after your hair and good as a body wash as well. I have psoriois on my scalp and find using this duo together helps calm and nourish my scalp as well as my hair very fast delivery thank you
on 11 March 2016
Been using tigi shampoos for a few years now my hairdressers use this make. Havent tried this particular shampoo but so glad I have now its lovely smells divine, makes my hair so soft and manageable and the conditioner does exactly what it needs to do. Lovely shampoo which I will buy again providing tigi don't take it off the market which they seem to do a lot.
on 17 December 2014
Brilliant! Ordered on Sunday, arrived Tuesday with normal post! Fantastic product, used it for years on & off. Great for highlighted or dyed hair. Leaves hair silky so no need to use serum or sprays. Once rinsed, smell is subtle & pretty. Great product great seller!!
on 14 January 2017
Bought these after my hairdresser used them on my hair. They smell amazing and makes my frzzy hair so much softer and manageable
on 10 May 2014
I have brought many TIGI/Catwalk shampoos & conditioners before, But this one I love it smells great and leaves my hair shiny and smooth