Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - U2 Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Oakley 02 Snow Goggles Matte Black W/fire Iridium Size:XL
Size: X-Large|Colour: Matte Black W/fire Iridium|Change

on 5 July 2017
Was a bit unsure about buying goggles online but they arrived quickly, well packed and are perfect. Fit well on head or over L(my son) or XL(me) helmet. Good glare reduction which is essential and no fogging. Moreover they look great as you swish down the slopes. Orange tint to lens is minimal when wearing them.
on 27 April 2016
Great product
on 5 March 2014
Comfortable and do not restrict nasal airways like a lot of goggles do; have tried other goggle brands but keep coming back to Oakley
on 25 February 2014
I really like these for their visibility and lightness, but they were too large to wear without helmet. Was a gift for my BF and he didn't like it for this reason.
on 26 February 2016
I was a little skeptical at first about what paying a large amount extra on goggles could really get me in terms of quality, but boy was I wrong. I bought these to replace some darker/cheaper goggles and haven't looked back since.

The sheer comfort and feeling of build quality in this product are great. Cloudy days are no longer a problem, the lenses are crystal clear on sunny days, in trees or when the storm clouds roll in, so I was never surprised by a bump hidden by my previous goggles.

My only issue with these was that they kept wanting to slide off my helmet, as there was no gripping material round the sides of the strap, so they tended to slide upwards and ping off if I wanted to have them resting on my helmet.
on 23 December 2014
Nice fitting, doesn't fog and really helps on the snow
on 9 June 2016
my 8 year old sold LOVES these and they look so cool. he should get good wear out of them as they have room to grow into
on 20 September 2016
Absolutely love these, I can't believe the price I paid for Oakley goggles - so pleased with the bargain
on 11 January 2015
Great fit with salomon ranger c air ski helmet .
Very good low light lens and comfortable .
on 20 April 2016
Great goggles, youth fit worked great for me where Bolle goggles were far too big.