Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.30 UK delivery
+ £3.50 UK delivery
OXO Good Grips Spring Time Cookie Disk Set - Silver
|Price:||£8.00 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Fun designs for spring-themed Cookie Press cookies
- Includes disks for the following shapes: Cherry Blossom, Rose, Love, Double Heart, Shamrock and Bouquet
- Material: Stainless Steel, Polypropylene
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
For use with the Cookie Press (1257580), these six stainless steel disks create batches of fun, consistently shaped cookies. Disks fit in the Cookie Press storage cases. Includes disks for the following shapes: Cherry Blossom, Rose, Love, Double Heart, Shamrock and Bouquet.
6 x Springtime Cookie Disks (Cherry Blossom, Rose, Love, Double Heart, Shamrock and Bouquet)
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I made a quick trip down to Bed Bath and Beyond and got the Oxo press. What an improvement! We whipped out the rest of the Spritz cookies in no time. Read all the other reviews for tips. We found that the cookie sheets have to be free of grease AND put them in the freezer so that they are ice cold when you press the cookies. It helps them to stick to the cookie sheet and come off the press. Use the dough at room temp-it should be squishy like soft play-dough. You can vary the size cookies by the number of clicks you make with the plunger, within reason- fewer clicks smaller cookies. About two plunges of the handle is max- 1-1/2 is about right. According to the instructions the barrel and bottom ring + dies are dishwasher safe. The top section with the plunger should be hand washed. We use a nylon bottle brush in warm soapy water when hand washing the top section. Thank you OXO!
1. Kichon Cookie Press Kit with Silicone Baking Mat - 5/10 - A lot of dough left inside the tube, poor constructed piston, not stainless steel.
2. Wilton Comfort Grip Cookie Press - 9/10 - Nice grip and a piston, the see-through cylinder.
3. NuVita Cookie Press Set - 1/10 - The tube is very small, the plastic holder of the template pops off.
4. Kuhn Rikon Clear Cookie Press - 6/10 - The clear tube, but as for me it is cheaply made.
5. Westmark Germany Multipurpose Stainless Steel Cookie Press and Piping Gun Decorating Kit with Recipes - 4/10 - looks and feels the same as #4, but have a metal tube. A lot of dough left inside the press under the template.
6. OXO Good Grips Cookie Press with Stainless Steel Disks and Storage Case - 8/10 - Nice grip and a piston, the see-through cylinder. Very well made. I don't know why but the butterfly and the flower were almost impossible to press out nicely.
I like the Kaiser but I'd recommend this one over it. First of all, the price is much more reasonable. This is still a solid press, so don't think that the lesser price here means lesser quality.
There are a few other advantages this one has:
--The clear tube lets you know how much dough you have to go. I'd say the two hold about the same amount but I like knowing if I should squeeze one more cookie on to the pan or get out another for the amount of dough left in the tube.
--its easier to wash. The Kaiser doesn't come fully apart and it is more difficult to wash--especially since it is hard to see into the tube.
--there are more disks available for this machine! I don't know why more companies dont do this but it is a real bonus for cookie fans.
--I love the disk storage. I hate having these things rolling around in a drawer so the case is a really nice bonus.
Look for similar items by category