Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.30 UK delivery
+ £3.50 UK delivery
OXO Good Grips Spring Time Cookie Disk Set - Silver
|Price:||£7.56 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£0.44 (6%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Fun designs for spring-themed Cookie Press cookies
- Includes disks for the following shapes: Cherry Blossom, Rose, Love, Double Heart, Shamrock and Bouquet
- Material: Stainless Steel, Polypropylene
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
For use with the Cookie Press (1257580), these six stainless steel disks create batches of fun, consistently shaped cookies. Disks fit in the Cookie Press storage cases. Includes disks for the following shapes: Cherry Blossom, Rose, Love, Double Heart, Shamrock and Bouquet.
6 x Springtime Cookie Disks (Cherry Blossom, Rose, Love, Double Heart, Shamrock and Bouquet)
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
I made a quick trip down to Bed Bath and Beyond and got the Oxo press. What an improvement! We whipped out the rest of the Spritz cookies in no time. Read all the other reviews for tips. We found that the cookie sheets have to be free of grease AND put them in the freezer so that they are ice cold when you press the cookies. It helps them to stick to the cookie sheet and come off the press. Use the dough at room temp-it should be squishy like soft play-dough. You can vary the size cookies by the number of clicks you make with the plunger, within reason- fewer clicks smaller cookies. About two plunges of the handle is max- 1-1/2 is about right. According to the instructions the barrel and bottom ring + dies are dishwasher safe. The top section with the plunger should be hand washed. We use a nylon bottle brush in warm soapy water when hand washing the top section. Thank you OXO!
-I used cold cookie sheets with NO parchment paper. I left my cookie sheets on my sheet stacker AWAY from the oven to keep them cold.
-Press the dough down firmly, trying to rid yourself of all the air pockets. I did a couple of sample cookies on a plate to make sure the dough was all pressed firmly into the cylinder.
-There is no need to try to press the lever all the way down. A previous reviewer said their lever broke in the beginning. Yes, you feel the need to press it all the way down, but it is NOT necessary. Just press firmly and you'll find your cookie on your sheet. I can imagine without too much force, which isn't necessary, you will snap that lever off.
-I prefer to hand wash my pieces. Some dough will trap itself at the top of the plunger unit, but I swished it under some water before I washed the rest of the parts to loosen it. I did that a couple of times in mid-wash of all the other stuff I'd dirtied and it did come out. That piece does not disassemble so it can be worrisome, at first, when you see that dough pressed into the crevices.
I will be pulling this cookie press out later in the week to make more cookies in different flavors. What an awesome product! Thanks Oxo!
1. Kichon Cookie Press Kit with Silicone Baking Mat - 5/10 - A lot of dough left inside the tube, poor constructed piston, not stainless steel.
2. Wilton Comfort Grip Cookie Press - 9/10 - Nice grip and a piston, the see-through cylinder.
3. NuVita Cookie Press Set - 1/10 - The tube is very small, the plastic holder of the template pops off.
4. Kuhn Rikon Clear Cookie Press - 6/10 - The clear tube, but as for me it is cheaply made.
5. Westmark Germany Multipurpose Stainless Steel Cookie Press and Piping Gun Decorating Kit with Recipes - 4/10 - looks and feels the same as #4, but have a metal tube. A lot of dough left inside the press under the template.
6. OXO Good Grips Cookie Press with Stainless Steel Disks and Storage Case - 8/10 - Nice grip and a piston, the see-through cylinder. Very well made. I don't know why but the butterfly and the flower were almost impossible to press out nicely.