- Paperback: 344 pages
- Publisher: PasTest; 2nd Revised edition edition (21 Dec. 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1904627099
- ISBN-13: 978-1904627098
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 2 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 104,479 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
OSCEs for Medical Students: v. 1 Paperback – 21 Dec 2004
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Adam Feather is Senior Lecturer in Medical Education at St Bartholomew's & The Royal London Hospital Medical School, and also Consultant Physician, Newham Healthcare Trust, London. John S.P. Lumley is Professor of Vascular Surgery at the University of London, Honorary Consultant Surgeon at Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital, London, Member of Council, Royal College of Surgeons of England, and Past World President, International College of Surgeons. Ramanathan Visvanathan is Consultant Surgeon at Bronglais General Hospital, Aberysthwyth, Honorary Lecturer, University of Wales College of Medicine, and Surgical Tutor, Royal College of Surgeons of England. Angela Hall is Senior Lecturer in Clinical Communications, Department of Medical Health Care Education at St George's Hospital Medical School, London.
Top Customer Reviews
They were useful for general revision, but there are so many different types of questions that we couldn't really get into a rhythm of the type of question.
I guess is you went through this methodically, though, you'd cover the majority of the skills you need to know for OSCEs.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Diseases & Disorders
- Books > School Books
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Exams
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z