on 25 July 2014
doesn't charge as fast as it should by its advertised spec
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 5 March 2014
Having 2 smart phone and and ipad this has been a godsend as I can now charge them both in the car as neither of the phones or ipad charge last for long periods now I am able to charge them both whilst driving around! Brilliant product would recommend highly!
on 5 March 2014
I'm always on the go and my iPhone battery life is quite poor but this car charger has really helped on a daily basis. It's very reliable and even better that its a dual charger for other people to use too. Couldn't see myself without one now.
on 14 March 2014
this is so handy. i use it to charge both my and my sister's iPhones when we're driving. as she has a 4s and i have a 5 its usually hard to find something that will charge both in the car simultaneously. it also works with my android lead and charging FM transmitter. This is very useful for those that use their phone's satnav as it can really drain the battery.
on 14 March 2014
As i commute to uni this product is perfect for me! my iphone battery life isn't what it used to be but this product ensures i'm never caught out and allows me to charge both my phone and ipad at the same time meaning i am never caught off guard with a dead battery. Great value for money, i am yet to have any problems, so far its working fine. delivery was good as the super saver was an option.
on 5 March 2014
As do a lot of traveling with my job and constantly using the web on my iPhone and iPad this was a brilliant accessory ! It allowed me to always have 100% battery on both when ever needing it. It's also arrived with in good time :)
on 5 March 2014
Finally after ages of looking I found a dual charger for the car! Can charge my iPod and iPhone on long journeys! Charges just as fast as a mains plug, last in car charger I had took two years to fully charge lol
on 5 March 2014
Lovely little product, being on road all the time this has saved my life! Very good price and was sent shariah, would recommend!
on 5 March 2014
This charger really has saved me on a long journey to Scotland. I was able to charge my Iphone and the kids Ipad with no issues. I didn't want to run the risk of them losing battery on the Ipad as I really wanted to keep them quiet for a 6 hour drive as the driving by itself is painful enough. I use it all the time now especially when my battery is low on my Iphone which is 24/7. Arrived really quickly too! Thanks
on 14 March 2014
As a business women and commuting all over the country in my car this product has helped me, not only for my work phone but also my personal tablet. Shipping was good and on time. I would recommend this product to a friend.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse