Customer reviews

Colour: Black|Package Quantity: 1|Change

on 2 July 2016
works well and batteries last a long time
on 20 December 2013
Hurray for rechargable battery packs!!
I bought these little gems as I really was getting quite annoyed with buying AA batteries or charging them in a separate charger! Now I can game without ever having to remove batteries - and so can my brother because this pack includes TWO battery packs and chargers!
Speaking of chargers, the charging cables are long enough for you to sit in your comfy chair and do whats most important - Play Games!
Very impressed so far with these, the duration they last for is very good (been using for a week and have not had to recharge yet) and they fit perfectly in to my epic Xbox One 'day one' controller!
Great product, great price. Can't complain really!
on 28 November 2013
I received this battery pack yesterday and start to use straightforward. So far quite pleased with them, the battery fit in the controller quite well, and they have a good charge when fully charged but also have the ability to be used even when charging with the extra long 10 ft cable. 2 batteries and 2 cables for just £14, this is a bargain, considering the official one cost £20 for just one battery and one cable.
44 Comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 December 2013
These batteries replace the battery and cover on the xbox one controller but are very stiff to use and as there are tabs the brute force needed could easily break them. Also the led doesn't change colour when they are fully charged and so then need to be timed to ensure they are charged, fine when new but not so when they have been used a few times. Also the cable is not long enough to be used as play and charge as the usb ports are in the back of the console so almost half a metre is needed before it is ven moving towards the player allowing only about 5ft of riggle room so cant use the giant screen tv. I've purchased the Official kit more expensive but much better design and longer cable.
33 Comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 July 2016
Though I was pleased with how quickly they were delivery, I'm more than happy to say I was well and truely miffed when I discovered they are NOT compatible with the ORB docking station as I was lead to believe (the charge cable for the docking station yes, but not the docking station itself.) Overall not pleased
on 16 June 2014
As other reviewers have commented, the connectors are not robust enough. Mine lasted for three months before I run into problems. The micro USB connector has come away from the PCB on both of them - very poor soldering and/or design.
on 7 March 2014
I bought these as they were fairly priced for dual chargers. They worked great at first. Now I use one and charge the other for about 3 hours. When required I put the the one that SHOULD be fully charged in my controller, after about 5 minutes the controller dies and I have to use it as a plug and play instead. The usb cable is very flimsy and falls out with ease. The light doesn't turn off when it is fully charged, which apparently is only 5 minutes after a few uses :| I will be investing my money into the official Microsoft controller packs. I know the pricing looks tempting but don't waste your money.
on 16 February 2014
U bought these from Argos, I used only one of them for around 3 weeks (not constant use) and it has now stopped charging. I opened up the battery casing to investigate, and I have found that the micro usb connector in the battery pack has become detached. This is simply due to the poor build quality. I will looking to get a refund from Argos, and my advice to others would be to overlook these and buy and buy the original battery packs in the hope that they're of better quality. Simply avoid these!
on 12 December 2013
Great product, got these this week, gives me ability to play forza for at least 6 hours without needing a charge!! can't grumble about that. The Cable is by far long enough to stretch all the way across my room while playing,I got to be nearly 3m long. Got the 2 batts and long cables for a great price from Grainger Games
on 26 August 2014
Dont buy them, they last About 3 hours on a full charge. After a few charges the connectors in the battery packs start wobbling and the cable falls out. I recommend buying the Microsoft one. There more exspensive but the Microsoft one are worth there money.