OOOZU Multipack - 11 Lightweight Language Cards - Essential Travel Words And Phrases In Spanish, Italian, French, German, Portuguese, Greek, Turkish, Dutch, Japanese, Polish and Czech
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Eleven Credit card-sized language cards - Spanish, Italian, French, German, Greek, Turkish, Portuguese, Dutch, Japanese, Polish and Czech. Simple, lightweight & durable alternative to phrasebooks or language dictionaries. Keep the essential words of another language at your fingertips.
- Each card shows translations (or pronunciations for some languages) of useful words and phrases for travel and holidays. All translations (or pronunciations) are provided by native speakers of the language to ensure they are accurate and up-to-date with the language as it is spoken today.
- Words and phrases are grouped together into the subjects you need most while travelling - from greetings, please and thank you, asking where places are, using public transport, booking accommodation, to the days of the week and basic numbers.
- Each language card weighs the same as a credit card. A great help if you want to travel light - say if backpacking through several countries, taking a short break with only a flight cabin bag, if camping/hiking, or if travelling with children. Throw one into your suitcase, backpack or rucksack and it won't weigh your luggage down.
- Whether it's a weekend break or months of backpacking, an ooozu language card multipack makes a great travel accessory for your next trip to Paris, Rome, Venice, Barcelona, Madrid, Berlin, Lisbon, Vienna, Athens, Istanbul or elsewhere in Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Greece, Turkey, Portugal, Holland, Poland and the Czech Republic!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
OOOZU language cards are the easy way to carry essential words and phrases when travelling. An OOOZU language card multipack contains eleven credit card-sized language cards for Spanish, Italian, French, German, Greek, Turkish, Portuguese, Dutch, Japanese, Polish and Czech. Each card shows translations (or pronunciations) of essential words and phrases for holidays and travel. Great for beginners to learn to speak the first few words of a new language, or as a memory aid for those words you sometimes forget.
Lightweight: an OOOZU language card is as light as a credit card, so you carry the words without the weight. Perfect travel accessory if you want to travel light, say for short breaks, longer backpacking trips, travelling with children, camping, hiking or cycling.
Fast: you can glance at a language card in the time it takes to take a credit card out of your wallet, handbag or pocket. No need to flick through the pages of a phrase book to find the words you want. The cards cover useful travel vocabulary - greetings, getting around, accommodation, basic shopping, eating out, times of day, days of the week and simple numbers.
Durable: the language cards are made from biodegradable plastic but in normal use are as long-lasting and durable as a regular credit card. Drop them in the swimming pool - just dry them off. Spill food or sun cream on them - give them a quick wash under the tap. Perfect item if you're around water - on the beach, camping, skiing or snowboarding.
Discreet: an OOOZU language card fits discreetly into the palm of your hand, so you can glance at it without being obvious that you're getting some language help.
Add an OOOZU language card to your usual travel kit, passport and guide book, and you're ready to go!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I then spotted these cards and decided to buy a full set as little stocking presents for my globe trotting sons as well as the Greek cards I needed for my holiday. Credit card sized and laminated surface so wipe able and will fit into wallet. They give lots of useful words and phrases in phonetics. Syllables which need to be stressed are in capitals as getting this right makes all the difference between being understood and getting blank looks.
However, as the format is so compact it can only cover a limited range of phrases, so you may find that a particular one you need isn't listed, "Good Night" for instance. Even so, the selection provided does cover most of the essentials.
Also, although the Greek and Turkish translations are shown phonetically, the other languages are spelt conventionally, so if you have never learned any French, for example, you may have trouble with the pronunciation. Perhaps OOOZU could extend their range with phonetic versions of these cards.
Even with these reservations, I think these cards will be very useful for many travellers. I shall be packing the Greek card for my holiday this year.
Each card has the same info on it and it works really well. They are well made and simple. The plastic wont absorb water or sun cream, etc. so they'll last well.
Most recent customer reviews