on 18 March 2015
I thought they will be great but it turned out they are normal in comparison to different sellers' items !
on 6 December 2015
I bought these for my son as he wanted his ears pierced but he was scared as he never knew if it would look nice on him and we cant remove it if it doesn't suit him that's why i bought these magnetic earring for my son its the best price and its magnetic but the only problem is that if the magnet gets lost its lost its really hard to find but i would still recommend this product to anyone before getting their ears pierced.
on 31 July 2012
I bought these earrings because I have extremely sensitive ears and I'm allergic to any sort of piercings. I do wear necklaces and other types of jewellery with no adverse reactions as long as they are stainless steel, sterling silver, silver.. etc
They are extremely durable, and they look FABULOUS!! However, they only last 15 minutes before making my ears extremely swollen and red! Just like the other reviewer, I don't know if it's just me or if it is the quality of the earrings.. They do however look amazing, and they don't fall off.
on 17 April 2012
Got these for myself to wear at a wedding as my ears are not pierced. They look really good, the magnets are small but very strong, they stayed put for a good few hours until my friend commented on the colour of my ears. I looked in the mirror - they were flaming red and visibly swallen! I don't know whether it's my particular reaction to magnets or the "squeeze" that they produced, but when I removed them - my ears were so painful, tender, swallen & bright red! I had to throw them away the same evening...
on 28 February 2016
These are really good! I have only worn them on the cartilage part of my ear. They can pinch a tiny bit, I wouldn't wear them all day, but an evening is fine.
on 18 February 2015
Brought these for my mom and she loved them.
on 11 April 2016
Fast delivery. Great item. Thank you.
on 20 June 2015