Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
OMRON EVOLV All-In-One, Wireless, Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor - Black
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Wrap it on. Press a button. Take control of your cardiovascular health
- Measuring your blood pressure - at home or on the go - has never been easier thanks to EVOLV's compact and sleek design; It's as simple as pressing "Start"
- Never second guess a reading with OMRON's unique Intel Wrap Cuff Technology which ensures an accurate reading, every time - in any position around your upper arm
- Use your readings to get a better understanding of your health by tracking and sharing your results in the “OMRON connect” App
- View your blood pressure results clearly on EVOLV’s built-in HD OLED display, even when taking readings at night
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.
OMRON EVOLV. New All-in-one, connected, upper arm blood pressure monitor. No tubes, no wires, simply accurate. It has unique features which makes it an unmatched blood pressure monitor including OMRON's Intel Wrap Cuff Technology for consistent accurate results. OMRON blood pressure monitors have proven reliability and accuracy under rigorous testing procedures by major health organizations.
1) 1. Bilo G et al. Hypertens Res 2017. 40(6): 573-580.
EVOLV Automatic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor;Instruction manual;Storage case;Battery set;Set-up instructions for "OMRON connect".
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
101 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 101 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* Compact unit, no tubes.
* Not as solidly built as the M10 - feels much more of a "consumer" item rather than a proper bit of medical kit. Not sure how long the all in one design will last.
* Expensive for what it is. This may be new model syndrome.
* Cuff fits well. Not had a failed reading yet
* More accurate (higher) BP readings (but need to confirm this at my surgery)
* The app is OKish if you can establish a Bluetooth connection with your phone. Check the Omron compatibility list. If your phone is not there, it may not work and you should not buy without consulting Omron. So much for Bluetooth being a universal wireless connection protocol. The app provides graphs,charts and an export function although the latter is a bit buried in the menu system. Generally, the app feels in need of further development.
* Unlike the M10, the Evolv does not link to a PC or Mac.
* The Evolv does not support two users unlike the 8 yr old M10. This has got to be a marketing disaster for Omron. It will put off a lot of couples who both need a BP monitor.
So the Evolv is a bit of a mixed bag. It does the important bit (measuring BP) well. Hopefully Omron can resolve some of the software problems and limitations through upgrades to the app.
The values it outputs are bit different from the M7 and I would guess that the error of the values is also bigger than the M7. Omron should consider to redesign the Bluetooth connection of this product.
I can recommend the M7 but not this product.
DO NOT trust the batteries. Replace the batteries that come with theEVOLV immediately. I had a serious con problem, see above. When I replaced the batteries with Eneloop 930mAh there was NO con problem AT ALL. So, its NOT the software. BW 24/4/18
It comes in a neat zip case and was very easy to set up and connect to my iPad. You can use without a phone or ipad but obviously is is much easier if you can see the readings on the Omron Connect app.
Tested against a blood pressure monitor at the surgery it appears to be accurate.
It is for one person only. I did use it to check my husband’s blood pressure and then deleted his readings from the app so that my records were not messed up. Deleting is easy on the app.
It is worth noting that the price fluctuates regularly. Luckily I purchased at the bottom of the cycle and was quite surprised when I came back to write a review to see the price is much higher. Checking on CamelCamelCamel the price bounces in a regular pattern. It is expensive but I might not have bought at the price showing today. I didn’t like paying the price I did pay but it is very good and IMO worth it.
If you experience E5 Errors (Clothing interfering with measurement) you may have the cuff fastened too tightly. Initially I got lots of these errors but fitting the cuff more loosely cured the problem.
I am on my second machine having returned the first one I bought. Both machines would connect initially to the omron connect app but would fail to connect on subsequent occasions.
The only way to reconnect the machine seems to be to delete and reinstall the app and unpair and reconnect the Bluetooth every time you take a reading.
I have tried 5 different phones both apple and android and 2 different evolv monitors and not one maintains a connection.
If you want a machine to record your BP readings electronically avoid the omron evolv.
I can recommend this.