- Also check our best rated Luggage reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.50 delivery
Omm Last Drop Backpack - SS17
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- LeanWeight Chassis - A light weight is achieved without strength loss.
- Removable Back Padding - To achieve Leanweight.
- Pack Folds into Top Pocket - For easy stowage when not in use.
- Adjustable Chest Strap - Includes an integrated whistle for safety. The strap provides essential support and a secure fit.
- 2 Mesh Side Pockets and 1 Zipped in Lid Flap - Provides safe and secure storage for essential small valuables.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The OMM Last Drop Backpack is a highly versatile rucksack, ideal for a wide range of activities. The light weight is achieved without strength loss by means of the OMM LeanweightTM chassis. OMM backbacks feature a unique method of customisation and stripping OMM Adventure Packs to their minimum LeanWeight. In the Last Drop Backpack, the back padding can be removed for a lighter weight. The pack also folds into the top pocket, allowing it to be stored easily and bulk-free. The backpack features OMM's OTMA (On the Move Accessibility), giving you speed and efficiency on the hill. All your items are where you want them, in easy-to-reach places so you can focus on your training.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Good Storage Space
- Stable on Your Back
- Let's be honest, the colour scheme is a bit naff.
I bought this bag on the advice of two friends, both of whom are keen runners and wholeheartedly recommended it. Having used it for numerous long training runs and, last week, for my first Ultramarathon (53 miles of trail), I can say this is a really fantastic piece of kit. The bag itself is super light and with all the straps combined it doesn't move on your back at all - I have barely noticed it while running and often forget it's even there (and I don't strip out the padding).
The storage space is more than ample to carry whatever you might need for anything up to ~7hrs of activity I'd say. I managed to get 2 litres of juice, 5 sandwiches, 10 biscuits, a foil blanket, sunglasses and some jelly babies into the main storage section/two side pockets and still had room to spare. In addition to this, there is a top zip pocket which is great for storing those little key items you don't want to lose in the main hold (e.g. keys, phone, money, medications etc.).
All in all I'm really pleased with this purchase and, given the price when compared to other bags of a similar design, I'd say it's a bargain and well worth getting. Truly excellent piece of kit.
The regulation of the front strap is a bit tricky, so I would advise to try to the pack on a few short runs first.