on 27 December 2014
NERVE EVER get this game it is full of ads. It will drive you crazy.
Lots of adverts = bad
After first ten seconds = boring
Which means overall the game is shocking.
on 26 November 2014
It's a ok game but it's boring within 10 seconds of playing it also it has to many adverts so that's annoying when trying to play the game:(

I WOULD NOT RE
CCOMEND THIS GAME TO ANYONE (Do not download this game)
on 5 December 2014
Played this for maybe two minutes, eighty percent of that time was fighting the advertising, even when I tried to delete. Couldn't even try to gain the hang of things. Draining!
on 5 December 2015
Not even funny and wen I try to play adds come up all the time so never download it
on 26 November 2014
It really was bad. It's super BORING compared to the original version. The angry bird bag with a few years old and a few weeks ago I need more passion and the moon part.
on 5 February 2015
Not as good or funny as I thought it would be
on 3 June 2015
not for me
on 26 December 2014
this game was absolutely horrible it was utterly disgusting I would actually put 0 stars. Why would people make it . DO NOT GET IT IT WILL HORROR YOU
To stupid for a girl to use it is so not good
No uses for me and I was courageous when
I downloaded this stupid app!!!!!!!!