on 2 April 2017
I bought this drive 3 years ago, and for the past 6 months, I have been getting support from Toshiba, I have had multiple high power loss rate alerts. Support made me change the port the drive was on and flash the bios. These are not simple tasks and shouldnt be performed if you dont know what you are doing but I do and I did with success.

Unfortunately it did not resolve the issues with the alerts and now as far as Toshiba Support is concerned after 6 month, and I quote 'Unfortunately we won’t be able to advise further on this case'.

I dont know if these drives will just die one day before their time so I have had to buy new HDD to insure data backups.

Now to be clear I did ask Toshiba to release the support ticket to pub;ic domain so as I could link to it but no joy, so I am saying buyer beware but not on the seller, incase you need support they are the worst I have came across in many years.
on 31 March 2014
Yep its fast. great build quality. this is the second OCZ SSD I've purchased and can't fault the drive at all. Easy to install, silent, no heat, fast read write times and good value for money.

It's a rather good purchase.
on 28 June 2014
It's everything I expected and more.
3 second boot from post message to desktop.
Now I'm kinda sad I didn't get the 480gb version.
on 26 August 2014
My only regret is seeing the PCI version after my purchase, but that'll wait for another day/year as I'm more than impressed with this devices performance. Desktop boot time to being usable went from 2 minutes to 25 seconds.

Product well packaged and delivered within specified time.
on 29 June 2015
I bought this SSD back in April 2015. It crashed. A replacement was sent with thanks. It crashed again yesterday and now I can not replace it.
on 5 November 2014
An excellent fast drive. The case is much stronger than other makes
on 25 September 2016
I've had this for 18 months now, best PC component I ever bought, my PC still boots up in under 10 seconds even with over 30 applicartions at start up. Best SSD on the market!!
on 11 October 2015
worked great for a few months and still is
on 27 June 2015
100 % " TOP CLASS " A+++++++++
on 22 March 2015
Easy to install and fast