OCYCLONE Hair Shampoo Bar 3 PACK, Ginger, Seaweed and Peppermint Chamomile, Vegan Solid Shampoo Bar and Conditioner for Hair Growth and Oil-Control, Natural Organic Herbal Soap Shampoo Bar
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 【Natural Plant Power】The Ginger shampoo bar helps hair root strengthen and promote a healthy growth. Seaweed essence deeply permeates the scalp, repairs the damaged part and removes dandruff. The Mint Chamomile one is specially effective at balancing oil secretion, keeping hair refreshing and fluffy. With all these efficacy, they will give you clean lustrous cascades of hair.
- 【Compact and Concentrated】One hair shampoo bar equals 400ml liquid shampoo. A good lather comes out if you rub it with water.
- 【Easy to go】 It is small and solid. You can put it in your bag and take away for travel, tour, and outdoors. A portable alternative for liquid shampoo with only 55g each.
- 【Vegan Shampoo】This product is made of Glycerin, Water, Shea Butter, Olive Oil and other plant extract. It is natural and organic. No Tested On Animals. No preservatives. Please set assured to use OCYCLONE hair shampoo bar.
- 【3 PACK】Package includes: 1*Ginger shampoo bar, 1*Seaweed shampoo bar, 1*Mint Chamomile shampoo bar. Each comes with a small box.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Safety Information:1.This product is Non-edible, please don't taste it. 2.Please storage it in the shade and dry place. Keep it out of reach of children. 3.Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
Ingredients:Sodium Palmitate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Sodium Dodecanol Sulfate, Glycerin, Water, Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Ginger Oil, Ginger Extract, Cocoa Butter, Peppermint Oil, Menthol, Patchouli Oil, Elm Extract, Gardenia Extract, Chamomile Extract, Seaweed Extract, Licorice Root Extract, Angelica Extract, Kukui Nut Oil(Nut Oil)
Directions:After using please wipe shampoo bar dry and place it in the soap box.
OCYCLONE Natural Hair Shampoo Bar with Herbal Essence
How to use the bar?
Wet your hair first. Gently rub the shampoo bar with some water and you will see a good silky lather. Apply to your hair, massage a few seconds then rinse thoroughly.
Does it fit my hair?
We have 3 pack of them.
The ginger hair shampoo bar is for Neutral and Dry Hair.
Seaweed bar: for Neutral and Dry Hair.
Mint Chamomile shampoo bar: for Neutral and Oily Hair.
Back to Nature
Gentle but Powerful Herbal Essence
It is purely vegan without any animal component. Full of multiple good-quality herbal essence, the hair shampoo bar brings into full play its efficacy, help your hair grow and grow. Enjoy luxuriant hair with the aid of particular herbal formula.
Take it and Go
Light and compact, it is perfect for travel, tour and holidays. No more troubles with bottles. Recyclable package are applied so it will be nice to natural mother.
Safe for Children
Our shampoo bars don't use preservatives which can cause hair damage or scalp irritation. Safe for color-treated hair and children’s hair. Also a great shampoo set for backpackers and travellers.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was very sceptical when I bought this product. I always, always use conditioner, then a leave in conditioner, and once my hair is straightened argan oil.
So to give this a hand on heart honest review, I didn’t use any conditioner what’s so ever, none.
I was amazed at how much of a lather I got with it! Once I rinsed, I lathered up again then left for a few mins while I washed.
Once I rinsed I was gutted, my hair felt like s@#t, that horrible straw like feeling.
But determined to see this through, I brushed out the knots in my hair then blow dried on a medium heat.
Amazed at how my hair was NOT as frizzy as it normally is?!! I though ok my hair is actually feeling really good.
I got the straighteners out, and went to work.
The end result is brilliant my hair doesn’t feel like straw and it looks clean and shiny!!
So although my initial thought after rinsing was, “I knew this would be crap” to the end result my thoughts being, “well f me! It worked”!
So I would advise to power through if you have dyed hair, tease your knots out and carry on. My hair is half way down my back so is fairly long.
But I’m sold!!! No more bottled shampoo in this house!!
Everyone’s hair is different though! But I definitely recommend this!