|Fits as expected||
|Sale:||£6.49 - £6.99|
- Fully brushed inside for extra warmth & softness. Ribbed fabric for added stretch and comfort.
- Body contouring guaranteed perfect fit. Excellent wicking rate draws sweat away from your skin.
- 80% Polyester &, 20% Viscose
- Home machine wash at 50C, dry cleanable, can be tumble dried, cool iron
- Thermal Underwear Style: Octave D301
- Cosy & warm but lightweight thermal material. Designed in England.
- Easy care home machine wash at 50C. Maintains warmth even after many washes.
- Elegant lace neckline with classic diamond design fabric.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
OCTAVE® Ladies/Womens Thermal Underwear Short Sleeve T-Shirt/Vest/Top. Fully brushed inside for extra warmth & softness. Ribbed fabric for added stretch and comfort. Body contouring guaranteed perfect fit. Excellent wicking rate draws sweat away from your skin. Cosy & warm but lightweight thermal material. Designed in England. Easy care home machine wash at 50C. Maintains warmth even after many washes. Elegant lace neckline with classic diamond design fabric.
Top Customer Reviews
This garment is all the manufacturer claims in terms of warmth and comfort, however for me it fails to provide full length coverage of arms. Body length (28")is perfect but the sleeve length at 16" could do with being a bit longer for me.
So the claim 'including full length of arms' won't apply if you are around 5'7" tall and have an 18" long arm.
If you can put up with a 'bracelet' length sleeve then you will have no problem - personally I just wish the sleeve came down to my wrist
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's hot s photo of a full top and bottom but it's only topPublished 6 months ago by Lauren Ottewill
colour comes off on your body, wash first is a must as it dies everything you have onPublished 13 months ago by KB
truly soft and comfortable, just lovely. And you can throw it in the tumble dryer.Published 15 months ago by all-in-a-dither
Didn't realise this had a design in the fabric - which makes it look more for an older person - not a 17 year old , which is who Ii had bought it for. Read morePublished 17 months ago by k