- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
OCR A2 Biology Unit F214: Communication, Homeostasis and Energy: Unit 4 (Student Unit Guides) Paperback – 30 Oct 2009
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
- Improve your grades by focusing revision.
- Build confidence and strengthen exam technique.
About the Author
Richard Fosbery is a chief examiner in biology who has taught A-level biology overseas and in the UK for many years.
Top customer reviews
The second part of the book has practice exam questions for you to try. It also has two sets of candidate answers which are annotated so that you can see what OCR expect, and what makes a good answer.
Overall I am very impressed with the quality of these guides and will be purchasing the books for the other OCR modules.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > School Books
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Biological Science
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Education
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology
- Books > Young Adult