Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Format: Paperback|Change

on 5 November 2013
The book is good, and provides a lot of information however in a long-winded way.
The book sometimes is boring to read as the paragraphs can be repetitive and don't allow easy understanding.
However it is a good book, apart from the fact my copy was missing about 20 pages. But I was refunded and the book was replaced by amazon with great service. Thankyou.
on 4 January 2010
really good text book, a must need for the A2 course, helpful with a range of exam style questions, easy and clear to understand. the help with planning 20 mark questions is great :D just hope it helps me pass the exam now ;)
on 11 April 2012
Without a doubt this book helped me to achieve an overall grade of A* in my PE A-level in the summer of 2011.
I really couldn't recommend this book high enough to anyone looking for concise information with relevant practical examples. I found this book more useful than the actual text book my class were given for the course. In the end the teachers even began using it for lessons!
The book also helps you to develop your 20 mark essay writing skills and refine them for the exam with some hints and tips.
on 3 February 2014
I went with this book as apposed to a shiny new one due to price, I only need it for this year so why spend about £20? The description was spot on, it's a bit well loved and you can tell its been used, but it has all the content in it so it's exactly the same as if I had borrowed one from college.

It arrived in a good amount of time. So I would highly recommended buying your course books this way, all of the content a 1/4 of the price.
on 19 July 2010
As with the main textbook this is very colourful and is set out in the exact same way. I would recommend buying this book for the practice exam questions and answers however, I did find with some parts of the textbook that it was exactly the same as the main textbook but made smaller to fit in with fewer pages!
on 6 November 2010
This is the full text book that covers all the syllabus for A2 level PE for OCR.
It's a resource that explains every topic in detail, gives examples of possible exam questions and gives lots of definitions. The book also comes with a CD-ROM.
on 20 January 2013
Bought this for my PE A-Level - It really helped with good information and useful diagrams to help explain methods.
on 6 December 2012
This was for my son for sixth form and is very good. He has found this very useful for his studies.
on 27 September 2015
Good book - just what I ordered and it perfect condition
on 13 January 2016
great for what was wanted