OBiDi - Samsung Galaxy S4 Screen Protector, Anti-Spy / Privacy - OBD Retail Packaging (Pack of 6)
|Price:||£9.99 FREE UK delivery.|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Protects the screen from scratches for Samsung Galaxy S4 / i9500 / i9505
- Sized to specifically fit Samsung Galaxy S4, Anti-Spy / Privacy, Pack of 6
- Easy to install and remove, Non-Sticky adhesive (Removed easily without leaving residue)
- Highly transparent film provides added screen contrast and brilliant colours,long lasting protection against dust, scratches and gouges
- OBiDi Retail packaging, includes microfibre cleaning cloth, application card and instruction guide
Size: Pack of 6 | Colour Name: Anti-Spy / Privacy
- Perfect protection for the screen of your Samsung Galaxy S4
- Includes microfibre cleaning cloth, application card and instruction guide to make perfect-fitting quick and easy
- Enhance your device with this high quality OBiDi accessory. Samsung Galaxy S4 Screen Protector, Anti-Spy / Privacy (Pack of 6) by OBiDi
Clean the screen surface thoroughly with the cleaning cloth we provided. Make sure the surface is completely dry before you apply the screen protector.
Locate the number 1 label on the film and peel off a small portion of the mask slowly. Avoid making contact with your finger. Carefully align the film to the corresponding edge of the screen.
Align and apply the film along one side of the screen. The film can be realign until it is perfectly fit on the screen. Use the smoothing card to eliminate any remaining bubbles after the film is completely on.
Locate the number 2 label and remove the mask to complete the installation. Smooth out any remaining bubbles with the smoothing card covered with the cleaning cloth to prevent scratches.
- Dust and dirt are the reasons for bubbles appearing on the protection film, ONE dust will make One bubble
- As long as there is no dust underneath all small bubbles will go away within 24 hours
Top Customer Reviews
I gave the phone to someone and sat next to them, and was still able to see everything they were doing. I had to turn my screen brightness up to full as the screen was too dark but i never had this problem with my s3. This therefore drained my battery quicker and so i decided to stop using this particular product.