- Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 6.6 x 2.3 cm ; 227 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 322 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: OBi100-UK
- ASIN: B005FSTM0G
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 2 Aug. 2011
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (24 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 39,733 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
OBi100-UK Internet Phone Adaptor - Make VoIP Calls with Your Home Phone - No PC Required
|Sale:||£39.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£20.00 (34%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- NOTE: US/UK Adaptor to Convert a UK BT Plug (Female) into a US RJ11 (Male) Plug may be required.
- Google Voice WILL NO LONGER BE SUPPORTED after May 15, 2014. See our blog: blog.obihai.com/2013/10/important-message-about-google-voice.html.
- VoIP ATA Supports 2 VoIP Accts (SIP) for BYOD Services; VoIPtalk, Sipgate, etc.
- Make free calls on the OBiTALK Network - Connect to other OBi Devices or use the free OBiON for iPhone application or OBiAPP for your PC.
- Auto-Call Back, Bridge Your Phone Line, Internet Voice Services & OBiTALK to Save Money and Optimize Your Calling Plans
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The OBi100 is perfect for customers who do not have a traditional telco phone service and want the savings and simplicity of using a VoIP service for all their calls.
The OBi provides you with an abundance of control and enhanced convenience.
OBi can use the web and social networking tools to bring everything and everybody together to speak freely and even for free!
When it makes sense, the OBi100 can use the Internet and OBiTALK between OBi users. In this case, a traditional phone service is never needed to make the connections. Talking becomes truly free. You can put the "social" back into social networking.
So Many Features!
- OBiTALK Web Portal: The OBiTALK Web Portal allows you to manage your OBi endpoints and your Circle of Trust. There is also a utility which helps OBi users configure devices for optimum savings and access applications which make using OBi even more convenient.
- OBi Circles of Trust: The OBiTALK Web Portal is where you can set-up Circles of Trust.
- OBiON for iPHone and Android App Integration
- Works with Your Existing Services: VoIP Services that use SIP
- Call Forwarding on All Calls, Busy Calls, Forward on No Answer
- Caller ID - Name & Number
- Call Waiting
- Call Transfer
- Block by Caller ID
- Automatic Call Back
- Do Not Disturb
- Conference Calling
- Anonymous Calling
- Message Waiting Indication - Visual and Tone Based
- Speed Dialing of 99 OBi Endpoints or Phone Numbers
This product works with SIP providers, but is not compatible with Skype.
This product comes with a UK-style power adaptor.
A phone cable connection adaptor to convert a UK BT Plug into a US RJ11 Plug may be required. www.amazon.co.uk/BT-Socket-Modem-Adaptor-Telephone/dp/B000Q8KSNA
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Just to tell you how much I like this produt, I have now 4 of them (2 Obi100 and 2 Obi110) that I'm sending to my family all around the globe... and I'm considering buying more. Why? because I have a landline here in France that allows me to call 104 countries for free and my Obi110 is used as gateway. So that any of my family member can call the 104 countries for free. Guess what? my ISP is called "free" :)
What about the features?
- regular US phone number at home (through Google Voice or Call Centric or ...)
- many codecs available (including G.729) = low internet bandwith countries can be reached
- web-based remote administration of the device (I can configure the Obi devices wherever they're in the world)
- easy configuration
- less than 30£
- last but not least: Obi to Obi communication!! It's peer to peer and it uses many different ports (not only 5060), thus avoiding IP/port blocking from some third world ISPs.
Just try to find an ATA that offers half of this... oh yeah, the OBi110! Consider buying this latter if you want to use it as a gateway to landline. Have a look at amazon.com, I've never seen such a high customer rating:
I came home from work to hear my phone ringing but it wasn't ringing on the app. When I picked up, nobody there. It happened again and again every 3 minutes. When I checked the log, it had been happening for the last 3 hours - every few minutes.
Now it's secured, no more spam calls.
To help others, search google for "mango's guide to configuring the obi100" and look at the security section as the advice I followed stopped the spam calls!
For those who are not as technically inclined, there are full service providers that will automatically do the configuration and setup for you-- via the ObiTalk website.
I also use this device to connect to my own Asterisk PBX on a private internet server.
Google Voice is changing the way they allow remote connections to their service in mid May, 2014, but this OBi200 is not a one tick pony.
One thing is (but it's not a fault with the product) - You cannot reject incoming telephone calls.
This is just so unfairly reviewed on Amazon in the UK! Why?
Lots of help available on the ObiTalk forums if you need it. Recommended over the Cisco/Linksys products even if you just want a simple ATA. Would be five-star except it's not configured out-of-the-box for the UK, but an adapter and a couple of hours fiddling with the settings and you're all set.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent piece of kit. Although it (well the phone) has not been used much, i can't fault it.Published 12 months ago by Amazon Customer
delivered quickly, should have checked with sky about compatability thoughPublished 18 months ago by Ian B.
Easy enough to set up.
Need a VOIP. Many suggested for US, but wanted a local one. Freespeech.ie has been good. Read more
The setup was not entirely clear, but the forums helped to get the adapter working. Very cheap and would recommend to anyone.Published on 21 Oct. 2014 by STEPHEN WARREN
I can not emphasis how GREAT this product is.
A max. of 5 mins to install and set up, and it works flawlessly. Read more
Worked straight out of the box (easy web interface to put my SIP details in) no tinkering or messing. Plugged my old DECT phone in and hey presto VOIP !Published on 1 Aug. 2014 by Jon Luddite
This is my second obi, bought for family overseas and used with a BT phone, using Belkin adapters. Worked right out of the box, with crystal clear audio (better than the analogue... Read morePublished on 23 May 2014 by Gabe