Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
O'Baby Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The book is divided up into sections so that you can find a name based on Irish animals, myths, saints, legends, etc and dark, light or red hair. Then there is a complete name listing from A to Z, a list that translates Irish names to English and another that does English to Irish.
What I especially liked was that the author gave you the Irish name, often an alternative spelling (ie. older or more tradish Irish), how to pronounce the name, whether it is for a boy or girl and Anglicanized alternative spelling(s). Each name has a short story about where it came from, what is it's meaning and any other names it is related to.
This is a great reference guide and enjoyable to simply read, too.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Raising Children
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Pregnancy & Childcare > Baby Names
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Ireland
- Books > History > Other Historical Subjects > Heraldry
- Books > Reference > Genealogy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Reference > Genealogy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health & Fitness > Personal Health
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Families > Parenting