Customer reviews

on 18 September 2013
Great little mac In its own case for emergencies- arrived quickly and securely and is very compact - good for the price too
on 25 June 2014
It was just as I expected, fitted perfectly and handy to slip in one's bag, already for our summery weather.
on 12 November 2016
Ok!! does what it says!!
on 5 July 2014
Brilliant, compact pac a mac - great for light rain and showers. Purchased for use on a school trip, was brilliant.
on 5 October 2014
I bought the medium size and this is like a XXL, it just drowns me. Quick service for delivery though.
on 16 August 2014
Good mac also keeps the wind out Also good fit, arrived on time and well packed. Would recommend.
on 21 September 2014
Smaller than normal extra large only size 18 and zip split out on first wear disappointing
on 22 June 2014
I bought it for when I'm walking and didn't want to be weighed down with a coat so I didn't expect it to be glamorous, but this was so big you could have put two of me in it, ok half of me again.
I checked the size guide and opted for large based on my normal clothes size of 16, if their sizing was different they should have provided their own size guide.
After contacting the company who asked me to include a note with my chest measurement, I returned the item. About a week later they phoned me to check I would be happy with a medium and a different colour (the girl on the other end of the phone didn't sound like she cared very much), I agreed to the choice, but I'm still not sure re the size.
I'm still waiting for the replacement to arrive. From original order to present it's getting on for three weeks and counting!
on 10 September 2015
present for a friend. fitted as expected. excellent service
on 5 January 2015
Brought as a gift no feedback