Customer reviews

Flavour Name: Bacon|Size: Small|Change

on 3 August 2017
My over-sized Jack Russell friend chews through EVERYTHING, so we were very pleased to see how long this is taking him to destroy.
He enjoyed smaller Nylabone chews in the past (which outlived most other toys he had), so I got him an extra large one to give him a bit more of a challenege, which means he spends at least some of the time wedging it against things, and clasping it in his paws to get a good grip, and seems to give him a bit more of a mental work out as well as honing his already expert jaws. He loves it and has a good few sessions on it each day.
on 18 August 2017
Bought for our puppy to chew when teething and thought this would be good, as it has lots of knobbly bits on it. I have had other Nylabone products in the past and they have been long lasting and passed on from dog to dog. This, however, has a different type of texture and is like a smooth piece of shiny plastic and the puppy found it hard to get a grip or anywhere to start chewing. He is now nearly six months old and this chew still looks as good as new, as he plays with it for a few minutes, but it is too slippery for him to bite on it and so he gives up. Disappointing, as I spent ages choosing one that seemed as if it would have a lot of areas to chew.
on 21 March 2017
Sorry, my dogs did not like these ..
I don't know where the bacon flavour or smell is !!
They are just lumps of plastic and my dogs were not interested at all ..
They were expensive too and I thought they would have been good for my dogs ..
Unfortunately NO :(
on 22 June 2017
Our mini poodle loves this. When she gets nervous (which is when there's someone visiting the house) or when she's hungry, she licks (and scrapes at with teeth and paws) the white goods in the kitchen. This is the best distraction ever and is saving our fridge, dishwasher and washing machine!

This one is about the 4th I've bought for her (she's 2) as she chews one end over the course of a couple of months until it gets all jaggedy and has to be thrown away. She won't swop ends, so I feel bad for binning a half-used toy, but she'll cut her mouth if I don't. Silly doglet!

But for the price, one every 6 months isn't going to break the bank and is a lot cheaper than replacing our kitchen machinery!
on 30 June 2017
Love Nylabone products. Really good quality and last a long time. I have a female Rottweiler who is 3 and she can chew through anything but she has not made a dent in this. My last Rottweiler had one when he was a puppy and it lasted him until we lost him at nearly 10 years old. Hopefully this lasts just as long as I am sure it will. Recommended.
on 24 February 2017
Not too happy with this my Dobermanns' have chewed and chewed these bones and I think they are ingesting bits of plastic, not recommended, well not for my breed of dog anyway!
The Kong are a better design, just about indestructible and no plastic bits to be ground off.
on 7 July 2016
This product is awesome and our dog loved it, lasted him a month before we finally has to give in and throw it away. He hasn't enjoyed the beef flavour as much, would recommend the peanut butter one
review image
on 10 June 2017
Finally, something he can't eat!!! Bought for my Terrier; once you get past the over all look... anyway my dog can't chew it into tiny pieces or eat it, awesome!
on 12 April 2017
Total waste of money! Was hoping this would keep my 7 month old labrador (who will eat anything) occupied for a long time but he is not the slightest bit interested in it. No discernable bacon smell, seems to be just a piece of shaped plastic, utter rubbish.
VINE VOICEon 12 August 2017
My 10 month old Labrador puppy loves this chew, and it won't add to her waistline so we're all happy. She's had it for a couple of months now and has hardly made a dent in it, so even though it's expensive it's been a good choice for us.