- Actors: Eddie Murphy, Jada Pinkett Smith, James Coburn, Larry Miller, Dave Chappelle
- Directors: Tom Shadyac, Peter Segal, Steve Carr
- Producers: Brian Grazer, Russell Simmons, Matt Berenson, John Davis, Wyck Godfrey
- Format: PAL
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Number of discs: 3
- Classification: 12
- Studio: Uca
- DVD Release Date: 25 Feb. 2008
- Run Time: 282 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (29 customer reviews)
- ASIN: B0012RA9CE
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 65,869 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
The Nutty Professor/The Nutty Professor 2/Daddy Day Care [DVD]
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Trio of Eddie Murphy comedies. In 'The Nutty Professor' (1996), Sherman Klump (Murphy) is a shy, overweight chemistry professor who invents a slimming formula which transforms him into the svelte, fast-talking Buddy Love. He can now date his colleague Carla Purty (Jada Pinkett), but when Buddy starts to take over, Sherman risks being lost forever. Murphy plays Sherman, Buddy and five other roles in the film that revitalised his comedy career. In 'The Nutty Professor 2' (2000), Murphy returns as Professor Sherman Klump (not to mention Ernie Klump, Granny Klump, and Mama and Papa Klump). Having decided to get married, the portly professor asks for the hand of fellow scientist Denise Gaines (Janet Jackson) and is overjoyed when she accepts. But when Klump's fast-talking alter-ego Buddy Love comes back on the scene, the ensuing havoc threatens to ruin all the professor's plans. Finally, in 'Daddy Day Care' (2003), when Charlie Hinton (Murphy) and Phil (Jeff Garlin) are fired for a disastrous advertising campaign, they find themselves looking after their children whilst their partners go back to work. However, as they have had to cut-back, with Charlie taking his son out of an expensive day-care run by Ms Harridan (Anjelica Huston), they decide that since if it's what they do anyway, why not set up their own day-care centre. Despite the usual pitfalls that come with looking after other people's children, the centre becomes a success; but Ms Harridan is looking for revenge as their gain is her loss...