- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Wong's Nursing Care of Infants and Children Multimedia Enhanced Version, 9e Hardcover – 27 Nov 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Yes, the textbook contains a tremendous wealth of accurate, raw information. But that's the problem also. It's RAW. The organization of the text is terrible, finding the relevant critical info you actually need is nearly impossible, and it is pure torture to try to read. The authors do not appear to understand the concepts of summarization, highlighting, and organization. Virtually every page is a monolithic wall of seemingly randomized, excessively verbose, dry text.
If you have to use this textbook, try to get as much as you can out of your lectures and whatever other learning materials are offered by your professors, because this text is mostly useless.