- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Save 10% on selected children's books. Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Women's Clothing Store.
- Also check our best rated Maternity Clothes reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.95 UK delivery
+ £2.95 UK delivery
Sold by: Birth-ease
Have one to sell?
Nursing Breastfeeding Vest Top Size 10/12 Black
by Emma Jane
Dispatched from and sold by Bunny Bumpkin.
2 new from £17.89
- As outerwear looks great alone or under clothing. Multi-purpose - can also be worn as an undergarment or as sleepwear.
- Made in Topcool® a fabric ideally suited for casualwear. Its moisture-wicking properties draw moisture away from the skin.
- Adjustable shoulder straps. Built-in shelf bra gives support and will also hold breast pads.
- Easily opens with one hand from either strap for discreet nursing. Each side opens independently for nursing, when one side is open the other continues to support.
Frequently bought together
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Special offers and product promotions
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
on 29 June 2012
i cannot recommend these tops enough!! they are extremely comfortable and easy to wear under fashionable floaty tops that arent necessarily maternity/nursing tops - and are not too hot either. you dont need a bra so its simple to feed descreetly when out and about. i have a black, pink and white one and i definitely believe they are good value for money.
on 9 March 2013
Needed a few vests as an extra layer for the winter and this vest is fantastic! It's already got built in support so you don't need to wear a bra and its very comfortable. It's also easy to use for nursing and can do it up one handed. Highly recommended!
on 28 March 2013
So pleased with this feeding top. Not only is it comfy, it is practical to wear day or night. As there is no need to wear a bra it is easy to wear under any item of clothing as an extra layer. Size 10 before pregnancy, size 10- 12 perfect fit.
on 13 September 2014
A must for anyone breast feeding looking for comfort, good quality and a basic that makes breast feeding easy without exposing much. Fits under normal clothes so reduces expense of lots of breast feeding tops. Worth every penny, will be ordering more!
on 2 June 2015
Would advise people to get a smaller size than needed as they stretch but Is very convenient especially for night feeds. I wear as part of my pjs
Look for similar items by category