- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Kogan Page; 2 edition (3 May 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0749467975
- ISBN-13: 978-0749467975
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1.3 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (29 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 124,371 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
How to Pass Numerical Reasoning Tests: A Step-by-Step Guide to Learning Key Numeracy Skills (Testing Series) Paperback – 3 May 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
."..helps new graduates and job candidates for administrative or middle management roles.."
-Book News, Inc.
"[H]elps new graduates and job candidates for administrative or middle management roles." --Book News, Inc.
Kogan Page's best-selling numeracy title
Includes a chapter on worded numerical questions and helps you find the hidden clues in every question.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's a good book in getting you used to basics again, but frustratingly there are some errors in the calculations so I've lost a bit of trust in it. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Ms. K. Williams
Bought a at a bookshop, not on Amazon. Found the quality to be very disappointing- author doesn't seem to be a mathematician, the questions were poorly worded. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Hudson
It didn't do me any favours! A bit repetitive, and all is available online, but for some it helps having a hard copy.Published 15 months ago by Alex Ray
I bought this to practice numerical reasoning tests for prospective jobs. Totally useless for that purpose as it is based on non calculator style questions. Total waste of money.Published 18 months ago by Ben
Great book. At 40+ I recently had to sit the advanced numeracy test ...I failed!
Well it had been 20 years. I read this in a day and did the practise questions. Read more
This book is perfect for children who are practicing for 11plusPublished on 6 Jan. 2015 by Salena Khatun
Helped me to pass an online maths test and now I have a graduate jobPublished on 30 Dec. 2014 by nathan
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Job Hunting
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Adult & Continuing Education > Career Guidance
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Popular Psychology
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > History of Mathematics
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Popular Maths
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Maths
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics