Customer reviews

Price:£6.45

on 2 March 2017
Good tips
on 26 February 2012
This book is full of lots of different useful tips about tricky maths questions and really helps prepare you ready for exams and its very easy to understand.
on 23 March 2016
I have always struggled with figures so when I applied for a course at college and realised I'd have to sit a numeracy test, I panicked.

The author, Colin Beveridge, not only explains the calculations in clear, simple ways, he adds an element of humour too and has the gift of making you feel less 'stupid'.

I would definitely recommend this book. Incidentally, I passed my test!
on 21 May 2013
Okay but not brilliant. Gives essential advice on the basics in Maths.Usefull to use with low ability students. Some good ideas and shortcuts for the basics in Maths.
on 1 February 2013
Book arrived very quickly, this was purchased for my son to help him with his up and coming apprenticeship tests
on 17 June 2013
This book is good to help you revise your numeracy, however I think other books are better. It is especially good if you need to start from the beginning but in some cases it is assumed that you know the stuff...
on 26 May 2013
Really helpful book especially after reading maths for dummies however I still can't get my head around the table of joy, oh well!
on 27 April 2016
Great book my son passed numeracy for teaching course first time
on 2 April 2014
it gave me insight and I would recommend this book I have been having trouble with test so I am trying anything
on 8 October 2014
brilliant for those struggling with maths