The Numeracy Test Workbook: Everything You Need for a Successful Programme of Self Study Including Quick Tests and Full-length Realistic Mock-ups (Testing Series) Paperback – 3 May 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Companion title to the best-selling How to Pass Numeracy Tests
Intermediate level tests for school and college leavers
Contains 600 brand new practice questions with answers and explanations
Expert tips from a best-selling author of testing books
About the Author
Mike Bryon is an expert in psychometrics and training solutions. He is also the author of The Advanced Numeracy Test Workbook, How to Pass Graduate Psychometric Tests, How to Pass the Civil Service Qualifying Tests, How to Pass Selection Tests, Ultimate Psychometric Tests and How to Master the UKCAT, as well as many other titles, all published by Kogan Page.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Job Hunting
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Testing
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Numbers
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Maths
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics