on 30 January 2016
Number plaque arrived this morning 3 days after ordering. The plaque is on nice quality perspex and sits above a silver backing plate. Ordering was simple, just bought the item first of all and then went straight to contact customer on the order page, and e-mailed my plaque address details and the type of font I required. I had a confirmation e-mail back within the hour. Very simple to fit. The plaque and backing plate come with a scratch protective film over them, which you need to peel off at some point in the fitting process. You also get the fixings ( 2 x screws , 2 x wall plugs, the 2 x silver plaque fasteners, 1 x fitting instruction). Unless you are replacing a previous plaque and you are lucky enough that the hole centres are 18 cm apart, you will need a drill and 5mm masonry drill bit (if it's going on a wall) plus a cross head screwdriver and spirit level to complete the job.
Once on the wall the finish looks excellent and the Calibri font I chose looks really clear. I'm really pleased with it, but it has only been up for a day, so time will tell on how it weathers. For the price however compared to others of like seems great value.
on 24 July 2017
We received our plaque around 6 days after ordering which I think is very fast service for a personalised item. It looks very smart. It was a bit fiddly to fit but luckily my dads a DIY expert who had it fitted in no time. Well worth the money!
review image
on 20 January 2014
I checked the reviews of this product and thought it would look good on the wall and it does look really good, the only problem with this item was the holes of the silver back plate and the clear acrylic part did not match, I used the paper template as a guide drilled the holes back plate fitted perfect but the acrylic holes did not match,so i tried again using the back plate as a guide, to cut a long story short I made the holes elongated in the acrylic to enable fitting, otherwise it is a good product but a little more care in hole alignment is needed to make fitting easy and this would make this a 5 star product,but only
4 STARS
on 23 April 2017
Great Quality, but the real test will be after a year of weathering. I feel the materials are weatherproof but I wonder if the black lettering will stand up against the Sun, Rain, Snow, Hail and Frost. We await its fate. But I really can't fault the service from UK Sign Shop. Price is very reasonable, quality is great (Awaiting Weathering Test) and delivery was very quick. Thank you.
on 26 September 2017
LOVELY HOUSE NUMBER,IAM WELL PLEASED WITH THIS PRODUCT ONLY ONE FAULT ,ONE RAUL PLUG MISSING, HOWEVER IT WAS EASY TO INSTAL AND GIVES MY HOUSE A VERY POSH AND WELL LOOK AFTER FEELING.
on 18 March 2015
Just moved into a new house and needed a door number urgently as it was a new build, so ordered this on a whim. It looks great despite being all PVC and was easy enough to install. We did have to widen the holes at the side as it did not fit correctly.

Also we have a very long street name, and I requested it was put onto two lines and they would not facilitate which was annoying.
on 23 October 2017
Having purchased a sign before it was excellent,looked brill and easy to fit.I got a e mail to confirm address i wanted on the sign which was good.I ordered another sign for my partners son and waited for a e mail to confirm address but it was despatched with the previous address on so it was no good.
on 26 December 2013
I loved the plague so much that i orderd 3 more ffor my mom , my sisters ann my friend they all Love them
on 12 March 2018
The sign is great.It arrived packed well and looks really good on the wall.A neighbour came across the road and commented on how nice it looked. I would recommend this product.
on 9 September 2016
This is a very good sign and a bargain at the price. It looks much more expensive than it is. Very easy to fit (all fittings and instructions supplied) and shows no sign of deterioration after nearly 12 months use. So pleased with it that I bought another one.