on 11 April 2014
I bought the Dyson DC22 Animal, ok bagless but isn't as good as this Harry pet at picking up dog / cat hairs from the carpet so save yourself some serious money. Five star going on Ten
on 6 December 2013
Good power, functional, versatile and extremely good value. I have used these for many years with my job and so know how good these vacuum cleaners are....Dyson wouldnt last five minutes and theyre three times the price. The Hairobrush works well and so ideal for homes with pets. Would highly recommend.
on 3 January 2013
Oh my goodness,why didn't I buy one of these years ago,we have dogs,one particularly a Dane with those nasty small dog hairs that get everywhere and have tried all the various pet hovers.Harry is just brilliant,great suction,easy to use.....stop reading,buy it now!
on 26 November 2016
bought the green pet vacuum but got an apology and given normal red one. still excellent product but neutral stars because how do I know how the green one works?!
on 18 July 2012
This product is fantastic. I have used umpteen different hoovers (with an average lifespan of under 18 mths, before they die). I hoover twice a day, every day as I have a long haired German Shepherd, 3 kids and a navy carpet.

I have had some very very expensive branded upright hoovers. Harry is FAR superior. I went for the Harry set up and bought an additional Areo brush head. Initially I was unsure if I had made the right decision moving away from an upright.

It was the right choice. The Harry charcoal filter is the best option for dog hair/smells, there are none. The Aero brush was a worthwhile additional investment and is great for covering large areas of floor that are covered in dog hair and undercoat. I have found that the standard Harry revolving head is smaller and better suited to stairs and small areas.

Overall, I am very satisfied with the product and after 2 weeks of use, I have found no drawbacks or complaints.
11 Comment| 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 April 2013
Very silent, the special brush is really good because we have 2 cats at home always sleeping on the sofa ... it's really dustless now !
on 1 February 2014
I use Henrys at work, and they get on my nerves occasionally because there's no easy way to carry them up and down stairs (we have four flights of stairs at work), they get tangled round their own pipe and get stuck on things nose first and just won't budge. They're silly boys... I can't argue that they can hoover though, and I have had two cats and one dog in my house and their hair is still woven into my carpet. I read reviews about Harry and just couldn't resist him.

Wow. He has got some power on comparison to his lover Henry (I could have thought they were brothers or cousins, but I prefer to think of them as lovers). All the woven hair has surfaced and been eliminated. The carpets here haven't looked so good since I first moved in. You're a little stunner Harry, you worked your charms on me, you dog. I will put up with carrying you perilously up stairs and losing my temper when you get stuck behind chair legs and on doorways like a directionless moron...
on 23 December 2013
Good quiet motor, reduced smell from pet hairs. Easy to use, main unit follows easily. Special hair brush could be a little sturdier.
on 19 July 2015
It sucks? :-D
on 8 July 2011
Been through several brands of vacuum cleaners since having a dog. Vax and Dyson models smelled terribly of dirty dog and lost suction very quickly. Have had a Harry for a few months now and doubt I'll ever try another brand again. The pet attachment is very good at picking the dog hair out of the carpet and filter prevents the dog odour. Excellent.