- Hardcover: 692 pages
- Publisher: MIT Press (10 Aug. 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0262133075
- ISBN-13: 978-0262133074
- Product Dimensions: 26.2 x 18.8 x 4.5 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,292,460 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Nuclear Wastelands: A Global Guide to Nuclear Weapons Production and Its Health and Environmental Effects
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"["Nuclear Wastelands"] meticulously gathers together every piece of public information about the nuclear cycle, some of it leaked, some dragged out thanks to court cases, some published in specialist commissions but little noticed at the time. No future research into nuclear weapons will be credible unless it refers to this study."--Jonathan Steele, "The Guardian"
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Environmental
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Energy Technology > Nuclear Power
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Pollution
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Energy Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Environment
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Political Science & Ideology > Political Science
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Warfare & Defence > Weapons & Equipment