A Nuclear Waste: Nuclear Power, Climate Change and the Energy Crisis Paperback – 13 Nov 2014
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Gavin Harper holds a Diploma in Design & Innovation and a Bachelor of Science (Honours) degree in Technology from the Open University. He went on to study towards a Master of Science in Architecture with Advanced Environmental & Energy Studies with the University of East London at the Centre for Alternative Technology. He also holds the Diploma of Vilnius University, Lithuania. He has undertaken further study with the Open University and with Loughborough University's Centre for Renewable Energy Systems Technology and is currently working on his PhD Thesis on altherative fuels at Cardiff University. Gavin has given lectures at Liverpool University, Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Vilnius College of Building and Design and for the Institute of Physics at Southampton University. Gavin is a regular contributor to Green Building Magazine, and EcoGeek and has published a number of popular science and technology books. He was also a contributing author to the ZeroCarbonBritain report published by the Centre for Alternative Technology and Public Interest Research Charity.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Economic Conditions
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Meteorology
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Environmental
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Waste Disposal
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Environment
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics