Style: Teether Keys|Change
Price:£4.00+ Free shipping (Addon item)

The Nuby Ice bite teether is great. I was on the lookout for something as my daughter has started to favour her mouth recently ( She was only 15 weeks when purchased. ) She has started to teeth quite early. Now, this is perfect, she was able to grip the ring well, granted she let go every few moments being so young but she popped it straight in the mouth and has nom nommed it ever since. She is now 21-weeks-old and loves it.

It is very easy to clean and I pop in in the fridge for a few hours to make it nice and cool which is lovely and soothing on the gums.

However, you must not sterilise..... In case it damages around the key area meaning liquid can come out and into babies mouth. I always check mine before it's handed to baby, just to be on the safe side.

Very highly recommend and very happy with my purchase.
on 18 May 2015
Our teething baby seems to love chomping on this teether. It does seem to stay cooler for longer than other ones if tried and as they're easy for the baby to handle it keeps him busy for a while, taking his mind off the pain 😊
on 20 March 2017
As far as baby teethers go I have used this exact teether on all of my boys (I have four). It can be chilled, frozen and the 'jelly' ends of the keys are always the favorite bit to chew. On those jelly surfaces are a variety of nobbles and ridges to help cut teeth and the hard plastic ends also have soft grip bits that can be bitten too. It's brightly coloured and relatively easy to hold from a young age, my four month old has this now and manages with a little help.
on 23 January 2016
I copied other reviewers' suggestions and broke the connection to make 3 seperate teether keys which worked well - I attached a link ring to the end to make it easier for baby to hold. I like the different textures but for an early teether (4 months) the tip is still quite large for his little mouth. I'm sure will be useful as he grows.
on 1 July 2016
Love this, so does baby. Word to the wise- keep in refrigerator instead of freezer. I usually have to let them warm up a little before I give them to her to prevent any "Christmas story" type situations of sticky tongues. Fridge would keep it chilled just the same.
on 27 February 2015
My three children have had one set of these during the teething phase and found much relief from sucking on them, especially when refrigerated. They are a little heavy, so I wouldn't recommend them for children under 3 months.
on 16 August 2016
My daughter was going through some pretty tough times when she was teething which kept us up at night and during the day we were met with constant screaming.

However after trying many different brands we decided to use Nuby Ice Bite Teether Keys and to our surprise she took an instant liking to it straight away.

We would normally stick this in the freezer for an hour and it was ready to go !
on 6 October 2016
This teether has been a very well used item with our baby. Very much needed! He used this more than any other teether.
Easy to hold ring, which he could grip from a few months old and liked to bite on too. The keys fit into the mouth so they can be bitten by the gums all around providing good pain relief. Good colours too.
on 26 May 2016
My daughter has just started teething and although we have plenty of teething toys for her, most have quite hard plastic bits to chew. These keys have gel inside and the plastic surrounding them is a bit softer for her to chew so she seems to radiate more towards these for soothing her gums when we get them out of the fridge for her. Would recommend.
on 7 January 2017
As our son has recently started teething, this has been great help with him to bite his gums on.
We've placed it in the freezer to have it cold when he chews on it and he loves it!

Will be buying a 2nd one at this rate!