- 20% off selected Weleda Baby. Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Nuby Bug a Loop Teether
|Price:||£3.20 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Massaging Nub-eezTM soothe and stimulate gums
- Multiple Teething surfaces aid in the eruption of new teeth
- Silver winner at the Practical Parenting awards 2010/11 for best Baby Toy under £20
- BPA free
- Easy for Baby to hold
This item is available because of the Add-on programme
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Award Winning Teether toy toy is bright, colourful and fun.
The multiple textures help your child cut their first teeth and the bright colours, crinkle and squeak noises help develop hand and eye coordination.
Nuby comes to you from the USA and is one of the World’s Leading Brands in infant feeding, teething and drinking products. Recently launched in the UK Nuby has won numerous prestigious awards including Mother&Baby, Practical Parenting and Prima Baby for Newborn Feeding, Drinking, Teething & Toys which are all independently tried and tested and voted for by parents themselves .
Ideal for back teeth teething.Dishwasher safe (top rack only) or wash in warm water using mild liquid soap and rinse thoroughly.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Too heavy for newborn. My son is large baby and strong, but he don't like to play with it.Published 1 month ago by Anita
Picked this up as my little one was reaching out for her pal's. This is a lovely teether for my six month old as it enables her to pick and choose which section to chew and it's... Read morePublished 2 months ago by GTP English
Doesn't have very good suction - my baby keeps easily knocking off and throwing on the floor . It's too too heavy - I think that's the problemPublished 4 months ago by Mint v