- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Note to Self: A Collection of 99 Life Lessons Paperback – 28 Apr 2015
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers also shopped for
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
BRYAN WEMPEN is the co-founder and CEO of Assessment R&D, a mobile personality assessment company based in Kansas City. Bryan is a sought-after speaker on social media, workforce selection and living life to its fullest. Professionally, he's spent 15 years advocating that companies be more self-aware to improve their hiring process.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Bryan's practical writing style is easy to read and doesn't come across as stuffy or dull. This quick and important book is a good first step if you're stuck and wondering how you'll overcome an important challenge or obstacle in your life.