- Prime Student members get £10 off with a spend of £40 or more on Books. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Find Your Way Home--Bestselling Sat NavsPlan ahead and avoid traffic jams with one of our bestselling sat navs from top brands including TomTom and Garmin. We also stock a great range of up-to-date and fully-routable maps for your device, including popular destinations such as France, Portugal, North America and Scotland.
- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
Not For Tourists Guide to Brooklyn Paperback – 19 Dec 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
With details on everything from Coney Island to BAM, this is the only guide a native or traveler needs.
About the Author
Not For Tourists released their first book, a guide to Manhattan, in May of 2000. Today, NFT produces eleven books each year, working closely with city and neighborhood editors in Atlanta, Boston, Brooklyn, Chicago, London, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington DC. Their offices are in New York City.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
OK, there are good maps and descriptions of the neighborhood. Nice glossy finish to the pages. Perfect for Lilliputians you may know.