VINE VOICEon 28 March 2014
Format: Paperback|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Jesse is a waitress and single mum determined to provide a good upbringing for her son. This means no broke charming cowboys which when she meets Jack he appears to be be just that. Jack try's to win her round but with little success so instead he becomes a friend offering to help her find a 'rich' guy. As her helps her he becomes close to both her all her family and perhaps Jesse can fall for him after all but Jack is keeping a secret.

Jack is more than just rich. He is worth millions but he wants a woman to love him for more than the size of his bank balance so when he meets Jesse and decided she is the one for him he lets her believe him broke. However when Jesse finds out the truth and that Jack has been lying to her she isn't too pleased!

I found this book an awful lot like the old style romances I used to read when I was just starting out with the genre. It was charming, sweet and romantic and the characters were very endearing. You cared about them and wanted them to reach that happy ending you just knew was coming. Not a type of book I would read all the time but a pleasant departure from the the books that are all to serious and gritty.
on 10 June 2017
I had read all of this series except this one. Mainly because I hadn't taken to the write up and comments. I decided that I would go for it anyway and wasn't disappointed. I would recommend starting off with this one though because the characters follow through.
on 24 April 2016
This book was fun, light hearted sometimes predictable but I really enjoyed it. It's the fairy tale romantic story we all want from a man we fall in love with. Well written and would recommend.
on 19 May 2017
As the first in the series, all I can say is what a starter. Brilliant story and read. Rock on
I enjoyed this but it was also pretty formula in it's make-up. Would make a good romcom though. Right actors it bit of chemistry between the lead actors. Could be good.
on 19 July 2017
A good read
on 25 August 2017
Never bought it
on 18 May 2015
What he thought about telling lies to the one person he liked, he did not think mattered. How wrong he was