- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
Not Dead Yet: The Autobiography Hardcover – 20 Oct 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"A no-holds-barred autobiography which is a well written and emotive read" (i)
"Honest, engaging" (The Sun)
"Collins book is candid, amusing and revealing" (Telegraph)
"Jaw-droppingly honest" (Daily Mirror)
"Stunning… Not Dead Yet is far more than just a witty aside about being a surviving sixty something music legend. It’s a celebration. 9/10" (On Magazine)
The long-awaited autobiography from Phil Collins, one of the bestselling music artists of all time. This is the rollercoaster journey from his beginnings as a child actor to his domination of the charts both as a solo artist and as part of Genesis. His success is astounding, his music has global reach and his story is legendarySee all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
A great read, and I only class myself a casual fan
It starts off with Phil's early life as a child - something which happens to bore me in books - but, in this particular book, it really is very entertaining. Written in the same manner as Phil speaks, you can't help but enjoy a chuckle at many of the expressions Phil uses and the antics in which he becomes involved.
I won't attempt any 'spoilers' here because the book is well worthy of your purchase.
After many years of thrilling enjoyment from seeing my favourite band Genesis on stage, and the same with Phil in solo, this book is a treasured item in my library and it helps, a little, to soften the (for me) heartbreak of knowing that Old Trafford 2007 was the last time I'm ever going to see Genesis, and the fact that Phil has hung up his drum sticks.
I feel I know Phil Collins 100 times better than I did before I started.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Film, Television & Music > Actors & Actresses
- Books > Biography > Film, Television & Music > Music > Rock & Pop
- Books > Biography > Theatre & Performance Art
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Biographies
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Composers & Musicians
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Styles > Rock & Pop > Styles