TOP 500 REVIEWERon 2 December 2016
Sibling rivalry runs big in our family so I like to get a present with a dig in it... only joking! My sister loves the Big Bang Theory and so I thought I'd get her a few themed stocking fillers.

Aesthetically, this is a plain white mug with the science logo of TBBT instantly recognisable and a nice mix of red and black lettering. If you watch the show, you will 'get' the mug, suffice to say. Also, in terms of the usability of the mug, it is perfect size for a cuppa and the material is an acceptable ceramic quality with a handle easy to grasp.

I think my sister will like this, I hope she does, I think the price was OK for the quality and the packaging was adequate but no bubble wrap inside the box so only just.
review image
on 6 April 2017
Bought this as a gift.

High quality. True to colour and size.
on 2 July 2015
Bought this as a gift for my fiance who loves The Big Bang Theory. Mug is really nice and good quality. Love the quote on the mug!
on 18 May 2017
Great quality, fast postage
on 28 August 2013
I think it is a very stylish mug and to me it is highly recommended. This is no ordinary mug, it is a special mug. It is good for anyone who wants a mug and is always up for a laugh. It has lots of qualities that you can only find out if you buy it! Just try it you will thank me! Believe me, I will be thanked.
on 3 March 2014
Just as described - nice, thick mug and the writing was of perfect quality. It made a great present for my friends birthday.
on 31 December 2013
bought this mug as a laugh for myself it good strong good hold the mug not heavy while drinking cup of tea
on 27 October 2016
Very quick delivery and a superb Christmas present. Really pleased with the product and would 100% buy again. There are no marks on the mug, although there's hardly any protection other than a cardboard box to protect it so slightly skeptical if it would arrive in such good condition again!
on 19 December 2014
The mug arrived well packed and in perfect condition. Got this as a Christmas present for a big bang fan so I hope she likes it! The print on the mug is great and looks like it won't fade. I would recommend this gift company to my friends.
on 5 June 2015
Packaging was tatty and there is a red paint mark on the cup that won't come off.
Was supposed to be a Fathers day gift but will now have to find something else.
On the otherhand, delivery was fantastic - cannot fault this.