on 30 April 2017
I've recently bought this product, and I'm very glad I did! I had bought a different one before, but it didn't work at all. I decided to buy NoseFrida because it's approved by the NHS. I tried it yesterday, and I didn't imagine I will be this excited to see these white stuff coming out of my baby's nose :)

What I like about it:
- You don’t have to insert it far into the nostril, just at the edge
- It has a filter to prevent bacteria travelling from your mouth. There are 3 extra filters in the package
- You can rinse it easily after use (which you should)

What I don't like about it:
- No baby would like you suctioning their nose, so they will cry!

Should you buy it?
- YES, definitely

Tips:
- To make mucus softer, you can use Saline nasal drops before using the aspirator

If you've found this review to be helpful, please click yes :)
0Comment| 73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 4 January 2018
This product is a godsend!!! My LO (little one) is 11 weeks now and he has blocked nose since he was 2 weeks old. This cleared up his blocked nose so easily and quickly. It came with 3 replacement filter but can easily buy extra in Amazon. Extremely easy to clean with hot soapy water and leave it to air dry. It does shock the baby a bit as you're sucking the air out of them but with a nasal drops/spray to assist with softening the mucus, it is a quick thing to deal with and most importantly, it helps the baby breathe a lot better.
on 19 January 2018
Much more effective that the bulb style aspirator. This is a bit alien to use at first and there is the obvious potential of sucking to hard, however it does remove an awful lot of snot, which is what you want.
on 28 April 2017
This lived up to expectations, brilliant I would recommend to anyone.
on 18 January 2018
This is so worth it. My 5 week old hates it being done but thanks me at bedtime when he can breathe better. Such a simple design and easy to use. I have been reluctant to use it as it seemed a bit daunting but after 24hrs of hearing my baby choking and coughing up mucus I decided to give it a try. And I'm so glad I did! Very easy to wash as well! 5☆
on 22 December 2017
Great for my baby. I had another one before that and it was rubbish. This one is great. Takes all the stuff out from his nose, it's easy to clean!
on 5 December 2017
This product works really well and our child is very happy using this on him because he know how much it helps clear his nose :)
on 1 December 2017
My baby son is 6 months old now and we only have started using it in these winter months but it works really well (although my baby hates it) in getting the blocked up snots out!
on 14 January 2018
This has been great for colds, especially using before a feed so baby can breath easy. My son wasn't too happy with it at first and would cry but isn't bothered by it anymore.
on 4 January 2018
Amazing! My little girl had a cold a month ago and this was great to use after steaming her to remove all the mucous. Made her a lot happier being able to breathe properly! A lot better than suction bulbs