Top positive review
73 people found this helpful
Easy to use and effective to unblock nasal congestion in few minute
on 30 April 2017
I've recently bought this product, and I'm very glad I did! I had bought a different one before, but it didn't work at all. I decided to buy NoseFrida because it's approved by the NHS. I tried it yesterday, and I didn't imagine I will be this excited to see these white stuff coming out of my baby's nose :)
What I like about it:
- You don’t have to insert it far into the nostril, just at the edge
- It has a filter to prevent bacteria travelling from your mouth. There are 3 extra filters in the package
- You can rinse it easily after use (which you should)
What I don't like about it:
- No baby would like you suctioning their nose, so they will cry!
Should you buy it?
- YES, definitely
- To make mucus softer, you can use Saline nasal drops before using the aspirator
If you've found this review to be helpful, please click yes :)