Customer reviews

Price:£2.47+ Free shipping

on 4 October 2014
No problems whatsoever.
on 8 August 2012
I bought two packs of these as they're less expensive than Breathe Right. However, they've been a waste of money (admittedly not much) as they come unstuck soon after being applied. What's particularly annoying is that they wake me as they come adrift. I should add that I can get Breathe Right plasters to stay on, and the problem is not that my skin is unusual. The company name is 151 products, M4 6AF. They have a 'helpline' but it's an 0844 number, and I will not pay for that.
on 4 February 2013
I echo other low reviews for this product.
Although very cheap, they do not work. They come unstuck - I also do not have oily skin so that is definatly not the problem.
I kept having to rub them back on but the stick is not very effective.
I am going back to spending a bit more and getting the Breate Right 30 packs - they work very well.
on 3 February 2013
3 of us went skiing...I bought a pack for each of us...all 3 of us COULD NOT MAKE THE PLASTER STICK FOR MORE THAN A FEW MINUTES...the plastic reinforcing strip is too ridges and causes the plaster to become unstuck.
on 19 August 2013
These definitely do the job in opening up the nasal passage but make sure your skin is free of oil otherwise you may have problems making these stick. I have very oily skin in my T-zone so the first attempt at using these was flawed so make sure your skin is clean and dry before sticking a plaster on. It takes a few minutes getting used to having it stuck to your skin but if you can get past that point of being accutely aware of it being there then these certainly do the job and at a fraction of the cost of the highstreet.
on 14 December 2013
Having had nose surgery (reduction of the turbinates) my nasal passages are quite constricted. I am now on my third packet of Masterplast Nose Plasters and have just ordered another 6 packs.
I have to wash the skin before I apply the plasters but once on they work extremely well.
on 28 November 2013
Do what they say on the packet. No problems with any posting issues. Anyone using this product would find it makes an amazing difference.
Thanks v. much.
on 23 April 2016
When they stay on they're brilliant and I slept much better but I do have to keep pressing them to keep them on.