This item is currently unavailable.
Norton Internet Security 21.0 - 1 Computer, 1 Year Subscription [2014 Edition] [Download]
We don't know when or if this item will be available again.
- Stops all types of online threats from ever reaching you, no matter where you go or what you do online
- Protects your most personal information when you surf, shop, and socialise online by guarding your browser, your passwords, and your private data
- Active virus detection and elimination lets you share freely, without getting or passing on viruses
- Protects without getting in your way
- Cloud-based Norton Management puts you in complete control and simplifies protecting your various devices
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Platform: Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Media: Software Download
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
The ultra-fast network defense layer stops threats before they can reach your PC and blocks unsafe websites, letting you surf, shop, and socialize online without having your passwords and identity stolen. Plus, with advanced antivirus technology, you can freely share without getting or passing on viruses.
Cloud-based Norton Management lets you update, renew, or install Norton Internet Security on additional PCs. You can even bring together in one place your Norton protection for your smartphone or tablet with a few simple clicks. System Requirements:
- Supported OS: Windows 8 Windows 7 Windows Vista Windows XP
- RAM: 256 MB of RAM
- Hard Disk: 300 MB of available hard disk space
- Additional Requirements: Operating Systems Supported •Microsoft® Windows® XP (32-bit) Home/Professional/Tablet PC/Media Center (32-bit) with Service Pack 2 or later •Microsoft Windows Vista® (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Business/Ultimate with Service Pack 1 or later •Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate •Microsoft Windows 8 and Windows 8 Pro (32-bit and 64-bit) Minimum Hardware Requirements •300 MHz for Microsoft Windows XP, 1 GHz for Microsoft Windows Vista/Microsoft Windows 7/Windows 8 •256 MB of RAM •300 MB of available hard disk space •CD-ROM or DVD drive (if not installing via electronic download) Browser Support for Phishing Protection, Safe Search, and Password Management •Microsoft Internet Explorer® 7.0 or higher (32-bit only)1 •Mozilla® Firefox® (32-bit only)1,2 •Google Chrome™1,2 1As made available by Symantec within your service period. 2Supports current and the most recent previous 32-bit major releases. Browser Support for Vulnerability Protection •Microsoft Internet Explorer® 7.0 or higher (32-bit only)1 •Mozilla® Firefox® (32-bit only)1,2 1As made available by Symantec within your service period. 2Supports current and the most recent previous 32-bit major releases. Support for Antispam •Microsoft Outlook® 2002 or later •Microsoft Outlook Express 6.0 or later •Windows Mail (spam filtering only) Email scanning supported for POP3-compatible email clients
Top Customer Reviews
Use this key in your current version:
Hit the renew button when in NIS
Select "I have a code key"
Enter the key from your email
It will ask for your Norton account details - if you don't have one, create one.
It will confirm how many days of sub. you have left
If you are having the compatibility problem then what ii did was go to the Norton website and downloaded the free 30 day trial. once that was installed go to the renew button and enter the activation key through the trial version.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Protected my laptop for the past 4 years with this product. Never had any issues. Good buy.Published 7 months ago by Jordboro
stopped working in november tried to re install told no longer compatable waste of moneyPublished 18 months ago by S. Discombe
Norton Anti virus was fine eventually.... Took many hours downloading it properly regardless of codePublished 18 months ago by Cassie